Term 1 DLO

Talofa Lava my name is Legacy and I go to Pt England School. This is my DLO for term 1, this is all about me and my personality. As you can see in the middle person that is me and I am Samoan I love to Represent my country, that is why I drew it in my DLO. The other I really love and cherish is my Education, its a very important of my life because it can help me in the future when I’m looking for a job or joining collage of University. On the bottom as you can it has LDS, that my religion, and drew it because my religion is a very important part for not only me but my family too, and I would love share my religion with you, if your wondering what stands for? It stand for Latter day Saints if you have any questions for me about my religion just comment down bellow. Another important thing is sports Me and Family Love sports it very fun and I love playing for my school and with family. I think favorite sport is probably volleyball, that’s like the number one sport my family plays in the weekends. Thank you for looking at I blog I appreciate it very much, Remember to leave a comment if you have any questions. Enjoy your day!